PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM & PLAYERS
1. You as a coach and/or team manager need to register with Virginia Futsal® by completing the Risk Management Application HERE.
- If you have already registered in the VYSA Travel database you will select the third option "I would like to add a position to my profile."
- If you are new to VYSA this year, you will select the first or second option depending if you were registered last year or not.
- Choose "US Futsal (Coach or Team Manager)" as your affiliation to start the process.
- Don't forget that you need to make your $25 registration payment to be registered with Virginia Futsal®. at the end of your Risk Management application. Or you can go back and do here HERE.
- Write down your VYSA RM ID #. You will need this to register your team.
2. Using your VYSA RM ID # CLICK HERE to complete the Virginia Futsal® Team Registration Application.
- The Primary Team Contact will receive a username and password to build the team once their background check is run and approved. Background checks will be run every Wednesday and Friday of the week.
3. If the club or league requires players to pay their registration payment of $8 before they are registered on a team this can be done at the Direct Futsal Player registration link HERE.
If you have any questions or the club you are playing Futsal with is not showing up in the online registration, please contact Krista at the State Office.