Tournaments may require that you register yourself and your players in Virginia Futsal® for their tournament.
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO REGISTER YOURSELF AND YOUR PLAYERS
1. You as a coach and/or team manager need to register with Virginia Futsal® by completing the Risk Management Application HERE.
- If you have already registered in the VYSA Travel database you will be "Adding a Position."
- Choose "US Futsal" as your affiliation to start the process and then you will choose "VYSA - no club or league affiliation" in the US Futsal Organization Affiliation dropdown.
- Don't forget that you need to make your $25 registration payment to be registered with Virginia Futsal®.
- Write down your VYSA RM ID #. You will need this to register your team.
2. Using your VYSA RM ID # CLICK HERE to complete the Virginia Futsal® Team Registration Application.
- You will not get a username and password to create your team roster and put your players on it until your background check has been run. Background checks will be run every Wednesday and Friday of the week.
3. Now that your team has been registered players will be able to register directly to the team using the Direct Futsal Player Registration link HERE.
- Players will need to make their registration payment of $8 before they are registered as Virginia Futsal® players. This can be done at the Direct Futsal Player registration link HERE.
4. As the coach and/or team manager you will get an email with your username and password to put together your roster and to print your US Futsal player passes.
If you have any questions please contact Krista at the State Office.